Govt School Admission Circular 2022: The Ministry of Education is published the All Government School Admission Circular and Notice online for the academic year of 2021-2022.
Govt School Admission Circular 2022
The Government School Admission Circular is available for Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi and All Zilla School in Bangladesh. Students, Parents and Teachers can apply for the admission by Official Government School Admission Website.
The Online Application for All Government School will start from 15th December 2021 and will end on 274th December 2021. The Students Application Form for Government Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools are available online at gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
There is no educational qualification or pass marks is required to apply for the admission in Government school in Bangladesh. However, All Students must meet the requirement of the age. The age Chart for admission is as follows:
Student Application Form
Students wishing to participate in the admission process can complete the application form by filling the application form on this website gsa.teletalk.com.bd and paying the application fees via SMS from Teletalk Pre-paid Mobile number.
- Students can fill and submit the application form by browsing the website gsa.teletalk.com.bd
- Candidate will fill all his information as per the instructions of the online application form. Candidates who will apply for different quotas must mention the issue of quotas otherwise quotas will not be considered.
- In the online application form, the candidate will scan his color picture (length 300 x width 300 pixels) and upload it in the specified place in JPEG format.
- After completing the application form online and submitting the application form as per the instructions, the application preview with pictures can be seen on the computer. Once the application is submitted correctly, the candidate will get the Applicant’s copy with a User ID.
- Candidates should save a print or download copy of the completed application form online as for future references.
Note: Since the selected information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, the candidate himself will be 100% sure about the accuracy of all the information provided before sending the application.
GSA Fees Payment by SMS
Rules for payment of application fee through SMS: Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Teletalk Pre-paid Mobile number in the following manner and deposit Tk. 110 /- for each application.
First SMS: GSA User ID (Received from Web Application) and Send to 16222
Example: Write GSA ABCDEF and send to 16222. * A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
Second SMS: GSA YES PIN (Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222.
Example: GSA yes 123456 and send to 16222